I'm moving...You're being redirected

I am moving my blog over to www.writtenbydonna.com. You are going to be automatically redirected.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

LDStorymakers Midwest Conference

Is anybody here planning on going? The schedule can be found here. I haven't decided yet. I want to go but I don't know if I can leave my kids. However, it could be double duty for me since I will be moving to that area just a couple months after that and I could take some time to research the area. Also, there are some super low airfare options lately. Decisions, decisions...

3 comments:

  1. Definitely go! I'm totally jealous. Someday I'll get to a conference...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I TOTALLY wish I was going! The one here, in Provo was amazing. Go, no matter what! I always learn so much and you will meet so many new people!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the one in Provo (I missed the first day since my kids and I were sick)! It was my first conference ever and it helped me so much, which is why I really want to go to Midwest one. Also, since I will be living there for a year it would be great to meet people out there too. I am 80% sure I will end up going. I just have to make myself push enter to purchase.

      Delete