I'm moving...You're being redirected

I am moving my blog over to www.writtenbydonna.com. You are going to be automatically redirected.

Friday, June 8, 2012

Make it stop!

I can't turn my editing brain off. Ever. I try really hard to turn it off when I am writing and I am mostly successful. However, when I try to sleep I can't and I start thinking about where to move parts of my story and changing the eye color of a character (yes, that one bugged me for days before I did it). Or when I am "cleaning" my house I am thinking about mistakes I know are in my WIP. So then when I sit down to write the next time I have to make those changes first. I don't know what to do. I want to write more and edit less for the time being. How do you all do it? Any tips or tricks?

No comments:

Post a Comment