I'm moving...You're being redirected

I am moving my blog over to www.writtenbydonna.com. You are going to be automatically redirected.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

On The Road

Where we have been today:
Fish Lake, Utah.

Where my hubby taught my kids the fine art of skipping rocks.

My son took a few tries but then mastered the skill and became more successful than I will ever be.

My daughter after her first successful skip.


Bryce Canyon, Utah.


Where this mom, who is terrified of heights, nearly puked more than once and yelled at her kids about one billion times to get away from the edge and stay on the trail.






 Can you tell they are sick of pictures at this point?


And now I am in bed at our motel listening to my husband and both kids snore in their beds. Be back to blogging soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment