I'm moving...You're being redirected

I am moving my blog over to www.writtenbydonna.com. You are going to be automatically redirected.

Monday, October 1, 2012

Book Bomb: Evie's Knight by Kimberly Krey

My friend Kim wrote a book. While at a retreat with Kim last month she read a steamy scene from her book (in her amazingly sexy, sultry voice) and it left me swooning for days. I have not read the whole book but let me tell you if it is even half as good as the portions I have heard it is an amazing read. Kim is trying to get the word out to buy her book TODAY. I know I will be buying this and starting to read tonight! The blurb is below, as well as a link to buy on Amazon and a link to Kim's website. Seriously, guys. Check it out. Amazing!
 
 
 In Evie's Knight, love doesn't simply hurt...it kills.
EVIE always thought college life would be magical, but so far it's not what she hoped for. Her best friend has gone wild, her love life is void, and she misses her mom more than ever. But life for Evie is about to change. CALVIN KNIGHT, the very object of her fascination, is about to fall madly in love with her. Just one problem: Their love conjures a murderous woman from beyond the grave who wants Evie dead. The same demon who has haunted the Knight men for over four generations.
Soon Calvin is forced to choose: Set Evie free and hope to evade the wrath of The Raven-haired Ghost, or use his newly gifted strengths to fight against her. If he chooses to fight and wins, Calvin will free the Knight men of this demonic witch. If he loses, Evie will become her next victim.
 
Buy it for only $2.99 for the Kindle right here. And did you know you don't even need a Kindle to read a Kindle book? You can read it on an app on your smartphone or on your computer. Awesome, right? She also has a paperback version available for $10.99.
 
Don't forget to check out Kim's blog.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you, Miss Donna! (Said in most sultry voice) ;) I truly appreciate the spotlight, along with all the kind words! You are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing your talent. I have to say I started reading it today and I only hear your voice in my head as I read! It is very awkward.

      Delete
  2. THIS COVER IS BREATHTAKING.
    Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is amazing. In person the face in the trees seems much more subtle and she just kind of appears there. That isn't worded right but it really is crazy good.

      Delete